College Life: An Update

Hey all. It's been a while since I've talked about my life, so here I am with just some tidbits:
  • For spring break, I went home, watched over two seasons of The Office and lots and lots of movies. I also recorded some music with my good friend Sarah Simmons that will be released later this year, so stay tuned for that. On the whole, though, spring break was a much-needed period of rest and relaxation after a hectic semester to date. 
  • As far as Lifesong (my traveling worship band) is concerned, we have had a very busy schedule. Pretty much every weekend is spent with that bunch of hooligans leading worship at either churches or youth retreats. It's been a ton of fun this year, but it is extremely tiring, especially on weekends when we have retreats. I wouldn't trade the experience for almost anything, though, and that keeps me going from week to week. 
  • Felicia's great. And awesome. That is all. 
  • School itself is fine. I have some classes that I really enjoy and others that feel like a complete waste of time right now, but that's what I expected out of the semester. 
  • This Illinois weather is annoying. I'm looking out the window of the science building right now and it's snowing. Last week it was almost 70 in Champaign, and two weeks ago it was over 70 for a good stretch of days here in Bourbonnais. 
  • Felicia is amazing. Now that's all about her. 
That's all for this update! I hope you all have amazing lives, and I'll keep updating you on my college experiences in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needtobreathe - H A R D L O V E (2016)

Unfriended: Dark Web (2018)

The Search for the Holy Grail of Music Streaming, Part 2: Google Play Music