College Life: WHY??????

So, this morning I got an email that looked a little something like this...
I then also got an email that looked like this...

















Then I questioned my existence and got really, really mad. You do not cancel school and then blame a student for hacking into the system and sending a fake email to the entire student body. Let's face reality, people: if students actually knew how to send email from faculty accounts, this would happen way more often.

Here's the moral of the story: either don't send an email until you know for sure or just let classes be cancelled. Own up to your mistake and don't blame it on your own students.

I'm pissed. And I've got a right to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Needtobreathe - H A R D L O V E (2016)

Unfriended: Dark Web (2018)

The Search for the Holy Grail of Music Streaming, Part 2: Google Play Music